Re: [Public WebGL] String support in DataView

Hey folks - sorry for letting this linger again.

I'll pick up work on this draft in the new year. I'm leaning towards introducing an OptionsObject parameter on various methods that will allow for specifying:

I'll go back through the thread to identify other options that we need to include, and mock up the behavior in the JS sample.