Re: [Public WebGL] Shared resources between contexts

Hi,

What do people think about multiple render target canvases vs.
multiple contexts?

I wish I could use the same context so that I don't need to pass the
'gl' around. Instead I'd love to be able to specify which canvas is
the current render target without requiring to go through readpixels.

My use case is a 3D CAD tool (see labs.tinkercad.com) where I have a
catalog of 3D items, which the user can browse and place in 3D.
Currently we're rendering the catalog images on server. I wish I could
do better preview of the objects with animations and stuff, a bit like
in Spore Editor [1].

--mikko

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOOkvcPKdeg

--