[Public WebGL] two questions about shader-precision-format.html test

Hi,

1. This URL is currently interpreted as plain text by both Firefox and Chrome:
https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/misc/shader-precision-format.html

However, the corresponding file in my local svn checkout is correctly understood as HTML by both Firefox and Chrome.

What could explain that problem?

2. shader-precision-format.html is currently commented out from 00_test_list.txt, and in addition it's bailing out without recording a test failure when the getShaderPrecisionFormat function is not called. If nobody objects, I would like to change these two things (whenever 1. is fixed) so that it becomes mandatory.

Benoit