Re: [Public WebGL] Comments on Dec 20th draft

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

2.1, item 2, Plurality does not match: "has ... parameters which is." Change ", which is" →"in".

"context creation parameters" is also a label.  If you say "WebGLContextAttributes contextCreationParameters;" in a programming language, the result is singular: one variable.