Re: [Public WebGL] Comments on Dec 20th draft

On 22/12/2011 07:31, Kenneth Russell wrote:
On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

Agreed. I think that we should remove the non-normative style from the
introduction. ...

Chris, what would you think about making that change?

Another alternative would be to make the last two paragraphs of the
introduction normative, but that would be odd -- the first
non-normative text in the spec would be that discussing OpenGL ES 2.0
manual pages.
I agree that removing the non-normative style is the better choice.

Regards

    -Mark