Re: [Public WebGL] Comments on Dec 20th draft

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Gregg Tavares (wrk) <gman@google.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:40 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp>
> wrote:
>>
>> Also in 5.15.4, the example does not show initializing the gl context in
>> the context restored handler, only updating the textures. Furthermore it
>> uses setInterval rather than the recommended requestAnimationFrame and it
>> does not show how to handle a context creation error or its preceding
>> mandated webglcontextrestored event, with optional non-empty status message.
>> It assumes that on receipt of webglcontextrestored it can safely use the
>> context.
>

> Apparently the fixed sample got lost. Cedric had written pseudo code sample
> a new sample and I had fixed a few things.
>
> We can fix what's there or try to dig up the newer code.

Replying separately to this issue.

Sorry about that. I've recovered these fixed examples from the
Subversion history. Please review.

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/specs/latest/index.html#5.15.3
https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/specs/latest/index.html#5.15.4