Re: [Public WebGL] Help with the WebGL Context Lost specification

(FYI, this mail was twice as large as everyone else, which is jarring to say the least...)

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:
> From my point of view as an implementer interested in having a simpler implementation, I think I would support that, as it would remove the special "context lost but no webgl call made since" state that the current spec creates.

I don't think there's any state like that in the current spec.  The change I suggested was meant to be a clearer description of what's already done, not a functional change.  Can you explain what you mean?

--
Glenn Maynard