Re: [Public WebGL] MapsGL

(I hope is correct place to discuss this)

I had a talk with a friend from Intel a little while ago regarding the
state of graphics drivers. He said that they have actually fixed many
of the bugs we see troubling webgl, but many low end laptop
manufacturers use old drivers and prevent the users from upgrading the
drivers. So the chain of pain is a bit longer than it appears. Still,
I hope someone will take the lead and get it fixed!

--mikko

--
Mikko Mononen, Software Engineer
http://tinkercad.comĀ - Solid modeling for artists & makers