Re: [Public WebGL] framebuffer-object-attachment test is not passable

On 03/12/11 11:46 AM, Mo, Zhenyao wrote:
((allowedStatuses & ALLOW_COMPLETE) && (status ==
gl.FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED))

should be

((allowedStatuses & ALLOW_UNSUPPORTED) && (status ==
gl.FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED))

two instances.

Otherwise looks good.

Thanks. I've checked this in, as r16237.

There seem to be only 2 kinds of errors in Chrome 17, similar to the issues I'm fixing in Firefox at the moment:

1. It generates FRAMEBUFFER_UNSUPPORTED instead of FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_ATTACHMENT on incomplete attachments, e.g. when an attachment has size 0 or is attached to a mismatched attachment point (e.g. depth buffer on stencil attachment point)

2. It generates NO_ERROR instead of INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION when doing a readPixels with width=height=0 on a framebuffer that is incomplete because its attachments have 0 dimensions.

Cheers,
Benoit