Re: [Public WebGL] Please review getShaderPrecisionFormat call

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 08:53, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
> Thanks Glenn and James. The spec for getShaderPrecisionFormat's been
> tweaked, and also getUniformLocation while I was at it.

Looks like we'd like the same for getActiveAttrib and getActiveUniform.

I'm not sure about what we should do with getContextAttributes?
Currently the spec seems to imply that it returns one singleton
attributes object for the context ("the"), is it intended?

Regards,