Re: [Public WebGL] Please review getShaderPrecisionFormat call

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:30 PM, James Robinson <jamesr@google.com> wrote:
It looks like the return value here is an object, not a value.  Thus it needs to define the behavior for multiple calls (is the same object returned, or a new object every time) and have tests for it.  Based on our previous discussion I think the answer is that it always returns a new _javascript_ object.

That's what most JS APIs should do.  I'd suggest "Return a new WebGLShaderPrecisionFormat describing the range and precision for the specified shader numeric format."

--
Glenn Maynard