Re: [Public WebGL] Please review getShaderPrecisionFormat call

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:

I've updated the spec (https://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/) with the getShaderPrecisionFormat call. I also added a WebGLShaderPrecisionFormat object to hold the returned values. Please review

It looks like the return value here is an object, not a value.  Thus it needs to define the behavior for multiple calls (is the same object returned, or a new object every time) and have tests for it.  Based on our previous discussion I think the answer is that it always returns a new _javascript_ object.

- James

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com