[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Public WebGL] Call for WebGL Articles
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [Public WebGL] Call for WebGL Articles
- From: Patrick Cozzi <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 18:42:42 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=66Qn+gZa4swk5N0jh8Esz1HqXEovhH3Wr2IKngZfnjw=; b=YrOiDx5UjziVX1gcyblTK4woIVPTSWyU9RHktTdQyz80ONLVAUNNkYxjL1IPbrMxnM 4mwyFzsqKslUWU5LRRYTZo1nK/pO2F0ODgAAQPNsrVVW3yIsfcgAd/BYLa2zuI/TKB9r oYBiJ5yvb8kCDgzoUfd8VT8EKeU5UBkSDdD5c=
- List-id: Public WebGL Mailing List <public_webgl.khronos.org>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christophe Riccio and I are putting together a book titled OpenGL Insights, which we plan to be 1/3 WebGL. This is a contributor-based book, like the Game Programming Gems series, on real-world WebGL/OpenGL/GL ES techniques.
Proposals are due August 15th. Full proposal details are at http://www.openglinsights.com/. Feel free to reply to this thread for general discussion, but please send proposals directly to us at email@example.com.