[Public WebGL] Typed array specification comments

Hi, this doesn't seem like the right list to me but this is where the
specification said to leave comments so I apologize in advance if I'm
in the wrong place.

I'm currently using the Typed Array implementation in Chrome to read a
binary file format. One thing I've found to be sorely lacking is
String handling. The ability to read and write Strings using different
encodings is a necessity. Often, with binary data, string will be
intermingled with number types. What I would love to have in DataView
are two additional methods

DOMString getString(unsigned long byteOffset, optional DOMString encoding)
void setString(unsigned long byteOffset, DOMString value, optional
DOMString encoding)

What do you think?

-Ryan