[Public WebGL] Context lost event in Chrome

I left my simple WebGL app running on one computer in Chrome (using GWT dev mode) while I did something on a second machine. When I returned my attention to the first computer, the application had received a context lost event. There was nothing else going on in Chrome or on that computer so why would a context lost event have been triggered?

I have tried to reproduce the phenomenon but this time the application just keeps on running.

Regards

-Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660