Re: [Public WebGL] Worlds of WebGL and FF4b11

I wonder if you may have been running in some vertex attrib 0 emulation performance issue. If that were the case, that would get fixed by a patch currently under review. Beta 12 pre would not be affected anyway because it has ANGLE working out of the box, which is GL ES hence does not require vertex attrib 0 emulation.

Benoit