[Public WebGL] Uniform*fv and arrays

Hi,

a while ago we had a discussion about the count to uniform*fv and did some changes to how that was calculated. In the same discussion we also talked about how to handle arrays of length 1. If I remember correctly we said that for example "uniform2fv(loc, [0, 1])" should be OK if the uniform is declared as "float foo[1]", but fail with invalid_operation if it was declared as "float foo".

At the moment we have two conformance tests which checks that setting non array uniforms with count > 1 succeeds, which does not seem to match the spec. I'm planning to change that and also add a test for arrays of length 1. I just want to make sure I remember this stuff correctly before doing so.

//Tim