Re: [Public WebGL] Changes to the spec

I read Sylvester was mentioned so I'll drop this note -
When I just starting to work with it I found a bug in the inverse function. It seem to loose a lot of accuracy for some extreme cases.
I replaced the cases of 3x3 and 4x4 with the most common implementation I found with google and all was good.
The library is no longer under active development. I tried to contact the author and received a reply after about 5 months (...)
I suggested becoming the active maintainer of it but heard nothing from him since.
I'll probably won't bother and just switch to something better once it is established which one is actually the best one.