Re: [Public WebGL] Changes to the spec

I noticed yesterday that all the links jump to the es_full_spec pdf instead of webpages. The usability of this is pretty bad for me as the fragment identifier doesn't seem to work in Chrome (always goes to top of document) and Chromium just re-downloads it each time I click on a link. For as often as I click those links in the spec this is a bit of a pain ;(
Is there a reason everything was switched? Is the PDF more up to date than the pages that were previously linked?

--
Ben Vanik
http://www.noxa.org

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> wrote:

> Per the recent F2F, I've made some minor edits to the spec:
>
> 1) Removed (actually moved) the paragraph about allowed characters in GLSL shaders from section 4.3
> 2) Added text (taken from 1 above) to section 6.18 about allowing UTF-16 in GLSL comments
> 3) Added a non-normative paragraph about how to deal with UTF-16 characters in GLSL comments to section 6.18
> 4) Added normative references to ASCII and DOMString
> 5) Added text to section 5.13.10 about generating an error if the length of the array passed to uniform*v is wrong.
> 6) Got rid of direct link to Canvas spec in section 2.1, and added reference to [CANVAS] in the first paragraph.
> 7) Minor edit to section 2.1 header to get rid of single quotes in heading.
>
> Please review...

The edits generally look good. I fixed a small redundancy in the
non-normative text around GLSL comments.