Re: [Public WebGL] Is it possible to use multiple indexes in WebGL when drawing?

Neither vertex textures nor float textures are available on all
platforms...far from it actually.  Of course a lot depends on your
audience!  Maybe you don't care about people using cheap netbooks and
machines with Intel graphics chips...but they are a large fraction of the
computers on the Internet.

  -- Steve