Re: [Public WebGL] Is it possible to use multiple indexes in WebGL when drawing?

Of the top of my head, no.  Although using Vertex Texture Fetch you could simulate this by packing indices and attributes into a texture and do the lookups explicitly in your vertex shader.  VTF isn't available on some hardware, and there are some other caveats, like performance, and the precision of attributes pulled from a texture.

-T