Re: [Public WebGL]

On 2011/02/09 17:51, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

> In a similar vein, does Chrome9 stable use "subset" or "subarray" in its
> Typed Array implementation?

Neither. It uses "slice". I'm afraid that the shims that have been
posted here will probably be necessary until Chrome 11.

I'm curious to know which if any webgl pages have broken because of this change. I'm pretty sure I've never personally used subset or subarray or whatever other functions their are like that.

It would just be nice to know which sites broke.

It would have broken mine, had it been deployed already.

Regards

    -Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660