Re: [Public WebGL]

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:
>  On 2011/02/09 10:11, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:
>
>> Hopefully with in a month or 2 all browsers that support canvas will
>> support requestAnimationFrame so user's will stop going to pages that
>> DOS their machine with setTimeout or setInterval. I believe all
>> browsers the support WebGL will support requestAnimiationFrame. It's
>> only IE that hasn't said if they have plans to implement it.
> I note the use of "will". Do Chrome9 stable and FF4 currently support
> requestAnimationFrame or not?
>
> In a similar vein, does Chrome9 stable use "subset" or "subarray" in its
> Typed Array implementation?

Neither. It uses "slice". I'm afraid that the shims that have been
posted here will probably be necessary until Chrome 11.

I'm curious to know which if any webgl pages have broken because of this change. I'm pretty sure I've never personally used subset or subarray or whatever other functions their are like that.

It would just be nice to know which sites broke.

-Ken