Re: [Public WebGL] RequestAnimationFrame stops updating after hitting a breakpoint

 On 2011/02/09 10:11, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:

> Hopefully with in a month or 2 all browsers that support canvas will
> support requestAnimationFrame so user's will stop going to pages that
> DOS their machine with setTimeout or setInterval. I believe all
> browsers the support WebGL will support requestAnimiationFrame. It's
> only IE that hasn't said if they have plans to implement it.
I note the use of "will". Do Chrome9 stable and FF4 currently support
requestAnimationFrame or not?

In a similar vein, does Chrome9 stable use "subset" or "subarray" in its
Typed Array implementation?

Regards

    -Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660