Re: [Public WebGL] opengl to webgl

Well, the actual OpenGL stuff might not have to change that much.   If
you used the old-school "fixed function pipeline" stuff - then you're
going to have to do a fairly complete rewrite to bring your OpenGL up to
"modern" standards.   But if you're already using vertex arrays and
shaders, then it's mostly a matter of going from "glWhatever()" to
"gl.whatever()".

Because WebGL is based upon OpenGL-ES 2.0 (which is a subset of OpenGL
designed for mobile applications like cellphones) - you might find that
there are a few features that aren't available.

The biggest issue is that WebGL is a JavaScript API (so it can run in a
browser) and I very much doubt that you wrote your visualization in
JavaScript!  There are a few tools out there (Google for "enscriptem",
for example) that will "compile" C or C++ into JavaScript - I have no
idea how good they are in practical applications though.

Good luck!

  -- Steve