Re: [Public WebGL] determining depth of z-buffer

Steve,

Thanks for the naming and the critique of depth-strip[ep]ing!

The trick of drawing objects up close as being larger but further away sounds neat, but how do you stop them from being obscured by objects that are further away than the objects' real depth but closer than the depth at which you draw them?  I can imagine that it might not be an issue with the Predator specifically (because most things are either very far away from it -- targets -- or very close -- the drone itself) but could it work in a more general case?

Also: