Re: [Public WebGL] loop constants

Hit this link with Firefox 4.0b10, it'll throw an error in the shader validator about the loop index being compared to a non-constant.

In Google Chrome 9 beta, the spinning cube with the multi-octave texture looks great.

http://www.pcprogramming.com

JD

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir@mozilla.com> wrote:

ANGLE is used in all cases to validate the shader first though, regardless of whether it's passed to the native GL driver or goes through ANGLE for d3d translation.  John, can you post an example of a shader that you're talking about?

   - Vlad