Re: [Public WebGL] Chrome Beta - WebGL

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 4:12 AM, John Davis <jdavis@pcprogramming.com> wrote:
> Did WebGL just get turned off in the latest Chrome 9 Beta?  If so, whay?

Just posted this in a different thread, but we're trying to narrow
down some stability issues in the most recent Chromium beta binaries
by temporarily turning off individual features.

Any ETA on it being back? We are recommending Chrome Beta but with WebGL pulled as a default and not reappearing in about:flags it is a bit rough for most people to get running.

Henrik

--
www.katalabs.com
henrik@katalabs.com