Re: [Public WebGL] Texture lookup in vertex shader

On 18.01.2011 20:27, Vangelis Kokkevis wrote:
ANGLE doesn't yet support vertex texture lookup but it's high on the list of feature requests and we're looking into implementing it soon. VTL is available in Chrome 9 for non-windows platforms as long as the underlying GL drivers support it.

Vangelis
IMHO there are two a little different options: ANGLE and "shader validation". So can I use shader validation (for security reasons) and VTL together? (but I can check it easy myself :)

Evgeny