Re: [Public WebGL] Discussion with Xorg developers

I noticed in your comment you say the tests in "more/" don't really matter.

It's true they might not be important for testing GL drivers but I just wanted to make sure firefox plans to pass them. I left them in because they found lots bugs in Chromium. We are passing all but one now AFAIK.