Re: [Public WebGL] Discussion with Xorg developers

FYI:

We maintain a gpu blacklist in Chromium (still in the process of
building the list).

What we noticed recently is that for a few Intel cards, if upgrading
the mesa driver to 7.9 or above, then it can run webgl smoothly.
Older drivers cause all kind of problems.

Mo