Re: [Public WebGL] N-Body simulation on GPU

In case someone is interested, here is my n-body simulation (n=1024)
with float textures:
http://programming-progress.com/webgl/nebula_debug.html
I didn't use vertex textures, so it works in Chrome Canary build with
ATI and Intel ANGLE. Integrated graphics is slow though. I don't know
if any other implementation supports float textures yet.

-- Sami