Re: [Public WebGL] N-Body simulation on GPU

Hi Ben

Some thoughts have already been given to this.

See:

http://code.google.com/p/angleproject/wiki/VTF

There are some of us that are trying to find the time to work on this - help would be appreciated!

Its worth pointing out that most of the OpenGL implementations I have tried *do* support VTF and you can run both FF and Chrome in non-Angle mode, at least for experimentation and private trials.

Dan Koch may have some other comments

Regards

Alan