Re: [Public WebGL] N-Body simulation on GPU

Indeed. There's a whole slew of things that would have to be enforced
as well (not letting a sampler source from a texture that was being
rendered to, etc) - these are general rules with vertex textures that
would probably be best enforced in the WebGL layer instead of leaving
it up to the various underlying graphics implementations.

--
Ben Vanik
http://www.noxa.org