Re: [Public WebGL] N-Body simulation on GPU

OES_texture_float is implemented (a month ago) only in the nightly Chromium 10 yet. Unfortunately vertex_texture2D is not supported by WebGL yet and works with OpenGL drivers only (You can make one more shortcut to Cromium with --disable-glsl-translator --use-gl=desktop).

The script doesn't test Max supported texture size. How can I query this?

Hi Yevgeniy,

I apologize for the out-of-place question, but: Which browser(s) support OpenGL? Because I couldn’t open your test page on any working final version of any browser available? Is it available only on upcoming new/beta versions? Thanks…

Shahriyar Imanov