Re: [Public WebGL] ESSL 3.5 Comments Compliance

I have a hard time believing that passing ASCII (full 7-bit ASCII) down to any shader compiler would cause problems.  Anything else should be disallowed as per the spec.  This check could move into ANGLE though, and would have to if we want to enforce it in non-comments only.

    - Vlad