[Public WebGL] Proposal for WebAL

In the course of writing my WebGL game, it became painfully obvious that
the audio capabilities of present browsers is woefully inadequate to the
task of rendering game audio - and I've decided to try to evangalize
what I think is the clear and obvious solution to the problem.  I call
it "WebAL".

This is off-topic for this list - but I'm trying to propose a solution
that closely mirrors WebGL, both in structure and in how it gets adopted
and implemented and I presume that the people who inhabit this list will
either be the right people to talk to - or will know who those people are.

I have written a white-paper describing why we need it, what it should
be - and how I think it should happen:

http://www.sjbaker.org/wiki/index.php?title=WebAL_-_Interactive_audio_for_browsers

Please SPAM it to anyone who will listen!!

I also created a mailing list to centralize the discussion:

Thanks in advance

  -- Steve