Re: [Public WebGL] rendering to "texture1D" (Chrome bug?)

Drawing a 1 pixel wide line in a 1 pixel wide image sounds like you
might be having problems with it being cut off at the edge or
something.  You'd get away with it on OpenGL renderers where the line
width can be >1 but under ANGLE (aka Direct3D) there is no line width
control...also Direct3D has a half-pixel coordinate shift relative to
OpenGL in some situations - which could also account for the difference.

Lines are a bit tricky.  I would try drawing a quadrilateral that's
definitely wider than the viewport.

  -- Steve