Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL in the next browser releases

Benoit, Ken,

Thanks for the replies.  Consider me reassured!

Regards,

Giles

On 7 January 2011 17:48, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 6:40 AM, Giles Thomas <giles.thomas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> So WebGL was moved behind a flag in the Chrome beta on 6 January:
> <http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/2011/01/beta-update.html>
> ...and at the Firefox planning meeting on 5 January, "re-scoping" features
> including WebGL was mentioned in the context of the importance of getting
> version 4 out: <http://blog.mozilla.com/meeting-notes/archives/463>
> Should we (WebGL developers) start worrying?

There's no need for WebGL developers to worry. We're trying to narrow
down some stability issues in the most recent Chromium beta binaries
by temporarily turning off individual features.

Giles Thomas
giles@giles.net
http://www.gilesthomas.com/
http://projectdirigible.com/