Re: [Public WebGL] context attribute to allow control anti-aliasing more finely?

El día 7 de enero de 2011 08:50, Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com> escribió:

> On Jan 7, 2011, at 8:49 AM, Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>
>> OK. Maybe then we should at least consider using similar antialiasing settings. AFAIK Mozilla uses the default. I've had a user reporting that the rendering in Chromium looked different. Could you please point me to where it's implemented in WebKit?
>
> I'm not sure for Chrome. But the code is in GraphicsContext3DMac.cpp for Mac.

If a context requests {antialias: true}, Chromium turns on
multisampling with four samples (or as many as the hardware supports,
whichever is fewer).  The number of samples to use for multisampling
is chosen here:
http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome/trunk/src/chrome/renderer/webgraphicscontext3d_command_buffer_impl.cc?annotate=70474#l79

I don't follow what you mean by saying Mozilla "uses the default".

-Adrienne