Re: [Public WebGL] Best practices questions

On Jan 7, 2011, at 7:21 AM, Thatcher Ulrich wrote:

> Re capabilities, have a look at webgl-bench.appspot.com ; I'm collecting this kind of info and showing aggregates of it.  The breakdowns are coarse but I think can be made finer as more data is accumulated.

This is a nice page, thanks for doing it. It would be great if you published some qualitative tables, saying "this combination of graphics, hardware and browser succeeds in these areas and fails in these". It would give the browser vendors good data on a wider variety of configurations than we have on hand.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com