Re: [Public WebGL] context attribute to allow control anti-aliasing more finely?

How about a 'float'?  0.0 = lowest, 1.0 = highest?

That way you can get at all of the in-between levels of quality.  It's no
harder to handle than none/low/high and it doesn't shut out the
intermediate possibilities.

I'd prefer that it was in addition to the boolean 'antialias' attribute.
There are times when you want a/a "off", and you want it very solidly,
definitely, for sure "off".

Also, if we did that then we could set antialias-quality to 1.0 by default
and not break existing code.

  -- Steve