Re: [Public WebGL] some samples and a question about looping

On 06/01/2011 01:02, tomi.aarnio@nokia.com wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Can you give any examples of such implementations? I'm wondering whether such hardware will be able to run any practical WebGL content in the first place, irrespective of looping restrictions.
I think Ken's reply covered the situation pretty well. I can't give
examples of such implementations because in the OpenGL ES WG we take
steps to make responses to queries about hardware limitations anonymous.
But when we discussed relaxing (strengthening?) the minima of Appendix A
this feature was apparently not available on all implementations.

Regards

    -Mark
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow