Re: [Public WebGL] vertexAttribPointer conformance test

I think some of these changes are wrong -- I agree that we should disallow (and I believe we already do and check for):

  size = 3, type = FLOAT, stride = 2

but I do not think that we should disallow

  size = 3, type = FLOAT, stride = 4

which the test currently does... the result here is perfectly valid, from my reading of the spec.

     - Vlad