Re: [Public WebGL] Strange behaviour in Firefox

> But this is weirdly leading all Firefox versions to that error that I
> once had: Nothing is drawn and "UniformMatrix4fv: location: null
> object passed as argument" is coming again. Chromium is doing his job
> properly without such an error.

Can you give me a test case (ideally, file a bug and attach it)? The spec says indeed that "If the passed location is null, the data passed in will be silently ignored and no uniform variables will be changed." and looking at our code, it seems that we implement this behavior, but we may have a bug; a testcase would help us fix it.

Benoit