[Public WebGL] Issue with Chrome 8.0.552.18

Hi

I'm seeing a problem with Chrome 8.0.552.18 on Windows Win 7/64. The problem appears to be that a web gl context can only be created once. After the first time I keep getting a context failed message. This is reproducible from content on the webgl wiki. All my own content appears to work on FF 4.0b6 on the same m/c.

If I close and restart the browser any given url renders - but reloading even the same URL using the browser reload fails.

Shall I file a bug report? I'm using --enable-webgl . Versions previous to 8.0.552.18 worked fine.

Alan