[Public WebGL] Proposed clarification in spec section 6.3 Framebuffer Object Attachments

Hi,

In section 6.3 we say that in case of conflicting attachments, "Calls which modify the framebuffer such as clear and drawArrays must generate an INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION error, and leave the contents of the framebuffer untouched."

I suggest to replace "which modify" by "which access" and to list explicitly all four (I believe) such functions:
  clear()
  drawArrays()
  drawElements()
  readPixels()

Indeed, in OpenGL, glReadPixels is generating INVALID_FRAMEBUFFER_OPERATION on incomplete framebuffers, so I guess that this should be no different.

Cheers,
Benoit