Re: [Public WebGL] After installing latest Minefield : VertexAttribPointer: index out of range

Do you know which version you were using previously?  Also, what are the arguments to the VertexAttribPointer call?

The two problems are likely seperate -- getAttribLocation is returning -1 (that is, saying that the attrib isn't in use by the program), so calling VertexAttribPointer with -1 as a location is invalid.  However, this is likely not the cause of your error.

The UniformMatrix4fv issue, however, is likely what's causing your problem.  null object passed as likely means that getUniformLocation earlier also returned null, again indicating that the particular uniform isn't in use by the program, though again that shouldn't be something that Firefox is doing.

Do you have a test case that we could take a look at?

    - Vlad