Re: [Public WebGL] Standard place with advice for end-users.

We discussed this a while back on the internal list. The result is this:

    http://get.webgl.org/

That has a placeholder page which links to a page in the wiki. It's not meant to be final by any means, it's just something to get us started. I like your ideas below. Can you mock them up? If so I'm sure we can figure out how to replace the current landing page.

~ Chris
Sent from my iPad