[Public WebGL] Problem with typed arrays in firefox

 I think this may be a bug - if so I'll file a bug report.

With firefox 4.b6 on win 7 x64 I'm seeing the following behavior:

function testCase(size) {
    ab = new ArrayBuffer(size);
    try {
        var xyz = new Uint32Array(ab);
    } catch(err) {
        debug("!" + err + " no args");
    }
    try {
        var xyz = new Uint32Array(ab, 0);
    } catch(err) {
        debug("!" + err + " start");
    }
    try {
        var xyz = new Uint32Array(ab,0,4);
    } catch(err) {
        debug("!" + err + " start, offset");
    }

}

gives if size is not a multiple of 4. For example:
!Error: invalid arguments no args
!Error: invalid arguments start

    testCase(28); // OK
    testCase(29); // FAILS
    testCase(30); //FAILS
    testCase(31); // FAILS
    testCase(32); //OK

This applies to ff b6 win 7 x64. Chrome works fine. I've tried the latest build but it crashes as soon as I open it.

Thanks

Alan